[DAY 75 OF THE DEEP END PROJECT]
10 THINGS EVERY WOMAN SHOULD SPEND HER MONEY ON
I am not a Money Guru, but I will go on record to say that it is Crucial for every Woman to make her own money.
Crucial with a Capital C!
And even more Crucial that she learns what to do with that money.
How to invest it?
What to spend it on?
Honestly, I don't know why they don't teach it in schools.
They should. Maybe instead of Home Science, if they included a lesson on Financial Literacy and Investing.
Imagine if the tradition was to give $1000 bucks to your daughter on her 16th B’day instead of a sweet 16 party and a lesson on Investing?
I'll also go a step further and say that young kids should be taught the importance of spending money.
I mean how many of us have that perpetual guilt of buying a new pair of underwear?
Or how many of us buy the best stuff for our kids but when it comes to us, we say “maybe I’ll get a massage for my next B’day!”
I mean if it were up to me, everyone would be getting a lesson on “Rich Lady Behaviors” from Age 3 onwards. Let me know if anyone wants to start a petition.
Deepshikha for White House, anyone?
I was thinking about this today, while I strolled the Mall thinking “hmmm….what can I spend my money on today?”
So I made a list!
10 things every woman should be spending her money on (I’d love to see you add your own to this list!)
Here we go:
- A drawer full of high quality, comfortable bra that fits! (I’d say 30 maybe, so that we don’t have to do laundry every 3 days!!)
- A pre-paid membership to a Spa (when I say prepaid, I mean I don’t even have to worry about the tip. Just take my money so that I can get in, get a massage and get out!)
- A Cleaner and a Housekeeper (Yes, I said and. No, it wasn’t a mistake)
- A Red Lipstick, it’s a must!
- A coach (any coach that makes your life and business better….life coach, mindset coach, business coach, health coach, money coach…)
- A Solo Vacation once every 6 months (I wanna say quarterly….)
- Business Class Tickets for these Solo Vacations
- A full updated list of all of Regé-Jean Page’s public appearances for the future & the hotels he will stay at
- A Silk Robe (I had no need for this but now that I have it OMG!)
- An exquisite piece of jewelry custom created for you. (I recently had a beautiful pendant commissioned, it’s my most favorite piece!)
What would you add to this list?