You know what I love more than anything else in this world? A HACK!! Oh my goodness, how much I love finding a hack to get something done faster and easier!
Whether it’s simple kitchen hacks that makes my cooking easier or edible (or both!) or it’s a psychological hack that I can apply on my kids and husband and get them to move their hands and legs.
(Fun fact: I am the proud owner of every cooking appliance in the world that claims to help me cook faster! I haven’t been so lucky in the “kids and husband” hack department though!)
The point is, If there is a hack in the world, Imma find it and use it!
Obvs, my obsession with hacks also crosses over to Instagram. I don’t know about you but if there is something that will help me spend less time on the app while getting the maximum results? Sign me up baby!
Today I am sharing with you 3 quick hacks that I use pretty much every day! These will make ‘gramming super easy and fun for you!
HACK # 1 – How to add a clean line break to your captions
Have you ever seen accounts that have these pretty and clean captions? I bet you have! And you’ve always wondered how to do it yourself. Well, worry not coz Imma teach you how to in 3 simple steps, here we go!
STEP 1 – Write your captions.
STEP 2 – Copy this bracket from here [⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀] and paste it where you need the line break. (MUY IMPORTANTE: Don’t try to make the brackets yourself, it won’t work! Just copy it from here!)
STEP 3 – Delete JUST the bracket (as shown in the video), not the space between them. And Ta-da! You now have your clean looking captions!!
HACK # 2 – How to add a solid color background in IG Stories
- Open Instagram Stories and take a photo, or select one from your Phone Media Library by swiping up.
- Tap the pen icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and select a color.
- Next, tap and hold on the screen for 1-3 seconds until the screen is filled with a solid color.
Note: The screen will have a solid color fill if you use the marker or neon brush, or a translucent color fill if you use the chisel-tip brush.
IF YOU WANT TO GIVE A SNEAK PEEK OF YOUR STORIES, DO THIS:
- Tap the eraser icon on the upper right-hand corner of the screen and select the size of the eraser using the slider on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Tap or swipe on the screen where you would like to reveal the underlying image.
- Once you’re happy with your image, select “Your Story” on the bottom of the screen to add it to your Stories.
Hack # 3 – How to add hashtags quickly from your phone (using the text replacement tool!)
- On your iPhone, Go to Settings→ General → Keyboard → Text Replacement.
- Tap on ‘+’ sign in the upper right corner.
- In the Phrase tab, add your hashtags.
- In the Shortcut tab, add a shortcut you will remember
- Go to Instagram, type your shortcut and press ‘space’. Your hashtags will automatically come up (NOTE: I suggest putting hashtags in the first comment!)
I hope you will find these HACKS super useful and it will help you save time on Insta! Do you have a hack you love? Tell me about it in the comments below